Monday, December 28, 2009

Branching Out

I know that it has been a while since I have made an entry.  Part of that is because it has been an extraordinarily busy few months for me.  Another is because up until now I have been writing down the story of my family's experiences during the Second World War, which are very near and dear to my heart.  There is more of that story to tell and I will get back to that but I happen to be in a part of the story where I do not have as much factual information as this is a period of time that my dad and grandparents did not talk about very much.  I know certain things but I have also been left to my own suppositions with a lot of aspects of the story.  Also and much more importantly I didn't start this blog only to relay my family's experiences, but also my own and the idea was to 'ramble' and I really want to do more of that.  I will come back to my family and their story later on, and thanks to everyone who has made comments or sent me emails or other positive feedback, but for now I want to focus on other things.


Let me take the time to wish everyone out there a wonderful 2010 and peace, joy, good health in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana,

    You always wrote very well and your blog is no exception.

    Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Zeev

    ReplyDelete